Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Colors

And thanks to Teri, and not wanting to buckle down to work right away:

Orange
ORANGE:


At work or in school: I need to be

"hands on": I like to play games,

to compete, and to perform. I enjoy

flexibility, changes of pace, and variety. I

have difficulty with routine and structure.

My favorite subjects are music, art, theatre,

and crafts. I often excel in sports. I like

solving problems in active ways and

negotiating for what I want. I can be direct

and like immediate results.
With friends: Planning ahead bores me

because I never know what I want to do until

the moment arrives. I like to excite my

friends with new and different things, places

to go, and romantic moments.
With family: I need a lot of space and

freedom. I want everyone to have fun. It is

hard for me to follow rules, and I feel we

should all just enjoy one another.


What Color is Your Brain?
brought to you by Quizilla

Again, I like the color but the words don't seem to match. Guess that happens when you do multiple choice and nothing really fits. Along with just a few questions.

If I can get into the system, I will be closing my only outstanding work order! (our group is driven by two things, work orders for repair of problems, and business requests, for creation of new things). When I arrived here a year ago I picked up 60 outstanding work orders, some of them four months old. The company does not like to have work orders over thirty days, and all kinds of management reports and bells go off when WOs are older. I closed more work orders in my first three months than anyone else here, and got an employee of the month award for doing it. To be down to zero shows that I've gotten things pretty well squared away. Now on to learning .NET and helping create some new systems. Wo ho!!

No comments: