Friday, July 13, 2007

Three photo E Friday

Continuing on with Clare’s three things, I guess I can combine it with granddaughter’s E Friday, because VG seems to like those photographs.

So tell me, how can a beautiful two year old that looks like this


A few short hours later turn into this?


Look – I was even able to get a few seconds of video


I am told it’s because she turned two, and learned that the ‘nono’ she has been saying for a while should be attended to rather than ignored. NO, we are not torturing her (oh, there goes that rating again) and she is not in any physical pain. She has just been denied something; I think it was milk in the ladybug cup instead of the sippy cup, or something else equally important. Those of you with two year olds will undoubtedly recognize the symptoms.

No comments: