Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stuff

My goodness, I have been reading so many interesting posts by so many different people (yes, it is slow here at work) that it makes me wish I could write as well as they do. Go ahead, you can read them too; most of them are over there on the right.

I was going to write about Harry Potter, but it seems that there are already way too many words floating around about the movie and the book, and after looking at what I wrote it seemed way too juvenile, but I guess that is the way I am inside at times. I just try to put on my adult face and confuse people.

Some mention of Superman videos were just going around the office, and I went to IMDB to look up the actors – that’s one of my favorite sites, used all the time. But anyway, I was looking up Pamela Stephenson who was in Superman 3. IMDB says that she also is the wife of Billy Connolly, who has been highly amusing in many things. On a different site was a discussion of Pamela wanting to make a change in her life, and how she “was desperate to escape her humdrum existence. So she embarked on a mid-life adventure which saw her sail 19,000 nautical miles in ten months, visit uncharted islands and resist a hunky fisherman.” Sounds simple, taking off on a boat to circle the world or something. But then the next sentence put it more in perspective: “But this was no primitive idyll. She travelled in a 112ft super-yacht with a crew of seven.” Yeh, real mid-life adventure, taking off with a crew of seven.

Just to show you a little attitude, here’s a video that’s been bouncing around for a while, but I can picture E in something like this – it’s about how she talks.

The Landlord

No comments: