Friday, October 03, 2008

E Friday - art activities

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also. Good news, these are from B’s last visit up, with the new camera so they aren’t fuzzy.

While up there last time there was some art activities planned. From the pictures it looks like paints are being applied to small white objects in an attempt to make them colorful. E appears to also appreciate the apron she had that hopefully keeps paints off of the other clothes. It looks like she was ready to enjoy herself with this activity.


And it seems that she really liked the look of the apron.


And she was very pleased with the activity itself.


Since I haven’t posted all week I’ll throw in a few extras today.

Remember when you were young, and used to find yourself in positions that you probably would not attempt today? It looks like E has some pretty strong toes there.


And though I don’t usually do it, here is a picture of B: Grammy sitting with E and a few of her stuffed toys. Reminds me of that closet scene from ET. Can you really find E in there?

No comments: