Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday videos for the Twat

In honor of the Twat, who’s girlfriend Zoe now has a book out (I put up a link Zoe, please forgive this) I changed the photo link to go to US Amazon, ordered the book myself just now, let’s do some videos for the Twat. Even if you don't like the videos, turn the music up loud for the kids to dance to, or sing along yourself.

His favorite girl of all time currently is Kylie. In his honor (and for absolutely no other reason) I listed some Kylie videos a while back, only to have Zoe leave me some not so positive comments. Perhaps we can get him to expand his horizons. We have a number of skinny girls here in the US. How about Gwen?


We’re still singing the tag line from that one around the office – come on, you can join in – weee hoo –

But if he goes for big hair, then there is nothing better than the 80’s


OK, how many of you ladies had hairstyles like that – or want to admit it? And tight leather skirts?

I don’t really know what direction he goes in, but as an alternative, we’ve got Destination Calabria.


Another example of all the hard work I put in for you guys, having to watch all of the versions of this posted in order to find the best quality video and the best sound, only to have YT pull it just before I post. Which brings up the concept of a career change here. In a link, on the making of that video we are presented with the image of several makeup artists on their knees applying cheek makeup. Hmmm, guess I could learn how to do that. In a few months we’ll be hosting the Adult Video Awards, which I am told is filled with booth after booth of video ‘stars’, who probably all need some type of makeup applied somewhere.

No comments: