Friday, December 18, 2009

E Friday

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics.

Whenever E comes down to visit she seems to want to play with the grandparents. The two favorite activities are swimming in the pool and having granddad push her on the swing. Inside Grammy seems to come up with a variety of things to do. Sometimes they involve complex things, like building forts from sheets and chairs.


That’s my wife B on the left. I usually don’t get her to pose for pictures but snapped this one without her knowing.


Here she is in the pool, I think it was take just before the laughing one posted a few days ago. Probably Granddad told her a joke, and here she has to think about it before laughing. At least I hope that’s why she was laughing.


This was waiting impatiently for the swing to be cleaned off or adjusted. Time not swinging in the sunshine is time lost.

No comments: