Monday, January 14, 2008

Why do I do this stuff?

Ok, I saw it first over at Deana's so go there and find out how to do it. But it ends up creating your own band's CD cover. Now me, I'd rather have the big old record album, you remember, those large black CDs? Well,



The band name is Ekipa, which was a short-lived sports daily published in Belgrade, Serbia. The name of the CD comes from "It's hard to take over the world when you sleep 20 hours a day." by Darby Conley appearing in Get Fuzzy, one of my current favorite comic strips. The picture is called The rabbithole. I don't know, just what kind of music do you feel my group would do on a CD that looked like this? Maybe classic German Electronica?

For those of you unfamiliar with Get Fuzzy, Satchel is the rather inept dog and Bucky is the rather bossy know-it-all cat, most of the strips feature either one or the other, sometimes both. The line we usually say is 'poor Satchel'.


To see more go over to Comics.com.

No comments: