Monday, May 22, 2006

Cartoon Monday

Start up the wayback machine Sherman.

And now for something completely different –


Remember this little guy? Way back I used to have a poster with him and two friends just truckin’ on down the road. I didn’t have a black light, but one of my friends had his garage set up with a waterbed and blacklights and spiderwebs made from gauze that glowed under the light and posters that glowed as well. The truckin’ dudes were up there someplace. (boy, does that date me?)

One of the other Crumb characters that was also popular is Mr. Natural.



He was really psychedelic. Here are some Mr. Natural cartoons with cool backgrounds. Back in the days of ‘underground’ comics.

Oh, while bouncing around I came across this video clip, of a Scottish Star Trek. Rob will probably have no problem with it, but I sure as heck didn’t understand much.

No comments: