Friday, November 06, 2009

E Halloween Friday

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics.

Last week was Halloween, and with E being four years old with friends in preschool it has become a big event. She went with the schoolmates to a pumpkin patch/petting zoo thing and thoroughly enjoyed herself. Their little Portland neighborhood had a street parade for the kids, and her mom made a costume, she ended up as Cassie from Dragon Tales.


I don’t watch the show so I’m not sure if the details, but it looks pretty good to me. It looks like she even got pink sneakers to complete the look.


So there was at least one dragon wandering the streets of Portland last week. Not sure, but it looks like a green dragon over to the right edge of the picture, amongst the fairies and princesses.


Not sure how I’d react if I saw a dragon walking down the street.


The one thing this does indicate to me is that mom's got way too much time on her hands if she has time to make a costume like this.

No comments: