Friday, August 08, 2008

E Friday - with Max

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also. And look – I am posting on Friday!

I figured I would follow up Deana and combine E with some Max pictures. We have two dogs, Max and Buster. They are both about the same size, and have been with us now for over a dozen years, coming home from the San Diego Animal Shelter a day apart.

Max always needs to supervise. He always follows E around, though he does not want her to touch him and will nip, he still has to be there watching. Buster doesn't care what's going on, he's probably up on the couch sleeping.


I have no idea what he is thinking, or what is so fascinating.


Sorry, I’ve only got two Max and E shots – here’s one of her with some other animals that she can hold to round it out to three.

No comments: