Thursday, June 28, 2007

Vote for Clare

(1) Tell your readers three things about you that would make you the Ideal Housemate if you were imprisoned in a house with ten random strangers for weeks on end. Then three things that'd make you the Housemate From Hell.

(2) Think very hard about whether you would like Clare, the creator of this wonderful meme, to win Big Blogger 2007. And then vote for her anyway. Because, well, she's ace, and... ah what the hell. Just vote for her. She's ace.

(3) Tag as many people as possible with this meme. Quickly! The voting ends at midday on Mon 2nd July!

1. I’ll have to agree with Rob, I am a pretty good cook.
2. Again, Rob, I am really good with hugs, especially if you are someone similar in build to Clare, or Jordan. (not too good in the sympathy department though)
3. I don’t mind making a fool of myself for a laugh, so I am fairly amusing (if you don’t believe me, email TKW and ask her)

Housemate from Hell:

1. Like Rob, I too have no tolerance for stupidity, and would probably end up screaming about dumb gits to most of the people I’ve seen on those shows. I don’t watch them regularly, way too many stupid people in one place for me.
2. I don’t like people touching my stuff. Look, if you didn’t put it in the fridge, then keep your darn paws off of it.
3. You would not want to share a bathroom with me. Believe it. Enough said.

OK, so go vote for Clare, even if you don’t know her.

Look - look - Rob made me put up a third post, in one morning, wow! At least Lisa was nice enough not to name names.

No comments: