Friday, September 21, 2007

E Friday

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post three photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also.

Still going through photos I took last June when they were down from Portland to visit. B returned yesterday from her trip up there with a camera chip full of pictures and videos, so I will eventually have some newer stuff to put up. But for now, since it is starting to get cold (well, it was only 64 when I got up this morning, basically freezing for us) I’ll remember her in the pool.

Here she is dancing with mom. No, she hasn’t learned to swim, and mom is to scared to let her try. So they sit on the step or in the floating thingy and just enjoy getting wet.


But you do have to dry off when you get out. Well, it was already over 100 every day back then.

In bouncing around I found out that TKW was the creator of some beautiful tutus. Figuring that E was almost the same size as her kids this might be something that she would like, and I purchased two tutus (does that make them tutututus?) Anyway, ignoring the concept that her mom might think I was trying to make her to ‘girly’ (let’s not go into the Barbie thing just yet) I ended up having B present the items to E. Well, she did apparently like them, and proceeded to dance around like a proper ballerina would.


I posted a brief video back in June, but still like to see her dancing.

No comments: