Wednesday, August 03, 2011

wet

We had a lot of rain this weekend. Thunderstorms Friday evening really dropped the rain at our house, Saturday a little wet and then Sunday it rained steadily all day. Because of the hills and winds different parts of the valley get different amounts of rain - might have rained all day at my place but the Strip could have been sunny. No telling.

But the high humidity (well, for us 25% is damp) brings nice sunrises


The colors don't come out in the camera as nicely as they do live.

2 comments:

SOL's view said...

A nicely placed shot. If I concentrate hard enough, I can feel the calm, hear the birds. And also delude myself that I am actually on holiday with a cuppa in my hand. :)

julochka said...

i find that too..the sunset colors are never as good in the photos...my nephew, age 8, wisely said, you have to take a photo in your head...*click*