Friday, April 16, 2010

E Friday - Easter

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics.

The Easter holiday passed us by a few weeks ago. E and family colored eggs and did an egg hunt in the front yard, and mom send us some pictures. She wanted to point out that E is selecting her own outfits now, and E considers her selections to be quite stylish. B is flying up to Portland next month for E’s fifth birthday.

Here we have the drawing of images in crayon first step, used to add some patterns on the eggs. Some intense concentration going on.


We then have the coloring of eggs. Notice the left hand dunking technique in action.


And then finding them scattered around the front yard on Easter morning.




I hear she is into pink. I think the pink boots are semi-permanent fixtures on her feet these days.

7 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

wow has she ever gotten big!!

just darling!!

SOL's view said...

She's so very cute and positively in the pink. :) I like seeing pics of her too.

Easter egg hunts. They were fun. We never did that much when I was young. The bunny left them in a grass filled nest for us....

The Blonde Duck said...

How cute!

The Dirt on Soil said...

Ooooh, nice looking soil ;-) Is that really Vegas?

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

The colours of E remind me that colour is wonderful thing to wear - regardless of age!

JoeinVegas said...

Not Vegas, they live in Portland. More green there.

Anonymous said...

Pink is so cute! I love the color.

There is something about Easter egg dye that makes me incredibly goofy. There is a picture of me holding a rubber ball in front of my nose and saying "look! I'm a clown!" and laughing hysterically. I know. I can't believe it either.