Friday, March 20, 2009

E in stripes

Just a few things seen today: during our lunchtime walk we were out on the Strip today (well, it is 80f - 27c and sunny, but only 64 and rain predicted for Sunday) we passed a group of girls all with the same t-shirt tops, black with pink printing, on the front ‘somebody’s bridesmaids’, on the back in bigger letters ‘Vegas 09’. I guess if a half dozen girls come to Vegas they might as well tell everybody why. Sorry, I wasn’t quick enough with the camera to get a picture. Back in the men’s room (no, no pictures there either) three guys (I assume) in adjoining stalls. There is no show today, so they are all workers setting up for the next one. A cell phone rings, and I can hear all three shuffling, as one finds it’s his and answers. Then another ring, and a third, and so we end up with all three stalls just talking away. Yes, it’s happened to me once or twice, but I tell them I’ll call back, instead of sitting there conversing on and on. Whenever something like that happens I usually flush twice, just so the person on the other end can figure out where the talker is.

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Here we have her in the morning, in all her bedhead glory.






I figured Lisa would like the stripes. And after she gets up, of course it’s the comics section at breakfast, with Garfield explained and Dilbert ignored.

No comments: