Tuesday, July 29, 2008

E swimming

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also. But, sorry it’s not Friday, and I haven’t had any E photos up in a few weeks. I’ve been working on a web site for the big boss’ birthday party, which just sucked the last few weeks (and weekends) away. People start flying in tomorrow, but I’m still stuck seven days a week making changes. Come on already. But back to E: This is what I’ve found inhabiting my pool this past week.


Looks like 92f water temp is a rather big hit. Don’t know what her pool is up in Portland, but down here it’s open all year (rather cold in the winter time though)




OK, might as well use up all of the pool pics.




There you go, enough water for now? If you're in town, come on by and jump in.

No comments: