Monday, September 03, 2007

Monday videos

Some of my favorite TV shows are Sesame Street, The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock - you can tell I'm a big Jim Henson fan. The Muppet Show kind of followed on with the Ed Sullivan tradition of having guest stars appear, some of them were singers, some dancers and assorted actors that just showed up. I've previously posted Kylie singing with Kermit, but today let's show continue with the singer style.

First is somebody that has a regular gig here in Vegas, so I guess there is a tie-in with my town. He doesn't look like this anymore, but back in the Muppet days he was rather a rival to Liberace, another Vegas regular.


Maybe I should get an outfit with some feathers. If you didn't recognize him that was Sir Elton back before he was a Sir.

Here was Sir Elton back again in 1977.


And for you country fans, Johnny Cash even showed up to sing.

No comments: