Going to my New Zealand radio station Zed FM, to day they posted a list of 10 unwritten rules to live by. They seemed logical, so I figured it would be nice to share them with you:
1) Never ask a woman if she wants to have sex by asking her if she wants to have sex.
2) When someone in your family is going through a divorce, always side with the blood relative.
3) Praising something unusual a person owns or has done will make you appear far smarter in his eyes than a 10-minute discourse on world events.
4) Be aware that most people are operating on a very condensed version of the 10 Commandments: the part about murder.
5) Trying to "teach someone a lesson" never works.
6) Never buy anyone a gift at a kiosk.
7) Rainbows are God's way of reminding us that beauty is an optical illusion, except in sports cars.
8) You will never become a rock star.
9) You will discover that more and more of the subjects you studied in college are useless, with the exception of abnormal psychology.
10) Always imply, in every possible way, that the person you're talking to is smarter, better-looking, slimmer, and more successful than they really are.
·"Must see TV" isn't.
·"One size fits" all is a lie.
·There is no "good" trailer park in which to live.
·Never drink red wine while wearing white clothes.
·No one should be allowed to wear overalls unless they own a tractor.
And, as long as I'm following their lead, they also posted this clip of CNN, on a day when there aparently was no news:
CNN has no more news - video powered by Metacafe