Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random girls

We are supposed to be heading down into our very comfortable Fall weather, this being the end of September, but for some reason the weather is not agreeing to this transition. High today is 39c (103f), about where it will be for the next three days before cooling slightly to a high of 32c (90f) on Monday. I was just thinking of my trip to Sweden last March, right now they are having highs around 12c (54f) all week, quite a bit different than us.

I’m listening to my New Zealand radio station Zed FM on the internet where they are headed into Spring and looking forward to warmer weather. The weekend DJs are a little strange (what – FM radio DJs strange you say?) and quite often have contests and activities going on in the studio while broadcasting, and frequently have guests in to interview. They posted a photo of this young woman with one of the DJs, but did not mention why she was invited in.


Perhaps she’s a nuclear physicist or something, or might be playing a hobbit in Peter Jackson’s next movie (filming now down there). That shot reminds me of one I recently came across: the same radio guys were talking about Geri Halliwell, one of the Spice Girls. This prompted me to bring up Google and find photos of her, to compare how she looked when in the group and what she is like now. She seems to have filled out a bit:


I’m just wondering what she is looking for in there. Hopefully most of it has been there for years and should still be the same. Celebrities must love always having the paparazzi around with telephoto lenses.

Lady Gaga has been on radio play lists all over the world. There was a comparison photo of Stefani Germanotta and the Lady G. Guess we all came from somewhere.

4 comments:

Virginia Gal said...

That first pic has to doctored, no way!

Deana said...

The one looking in her bottoms cracked me up. You come up with some doozies! I think Lady G was much prettier before. I have always found her face unbecoming but this makes her actually appear cute.

Rob said...

Well where else can a bikini-clad girl write down her PIN number if she keeps forgetting it and wants to keep it secure? Now if we can just watch her getting out her credit card......

Rob said...

Oh, and the first picture looks a bit like a young lady called Karen Udders, though I agree with Virginia Gal that it's been photoshopped.