Thursday, March 06, 2008

E Friday!

Excitement! Look who showed up today!


Wearing a pink Dora hat I picked up at the show we just had, ready to play with Thomas and looking over a new book.

It’s just in time for E Friday! In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post three photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also. But since I can’t seem to count to three when it comes to E photos you usually end up with some extras.

At work I received an anxious phone call, it seemed that in the midst of our preparations for the arrival of E and her mother we forgot to hang the swing back up in the peach tree. A few minutes after arrival E had her shoes off and was wandering the back yard, wondering why granddad had forgotten her swing. So upon arrival at home after work I pulled out the ladder and put it up.


See? Still nice and pink! And rather than just provide you with three static shots, here she is in her favorite swinging position.

No comments: