Friday, November 02, 2007

E Friday - she's back!

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post three photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also. Today it’s two pics and a video.

Well, E’s back! She and her mom flew down from Portland yesterday for a week’s visit. She has changed since I saw her in June – even faster with the running, her hair is longer, and she can talk! We’ve seen her periodically on video conferences, since grammy does this more often she is better adapted, but I only get involved if the call is still going on when I get home from work. I have had difficulty in understanding her, but with her constant talking I guess she keeps getting better, and I understood almost everything she said last night.


Her shirt says that she doesn’t do pink. Well, since mom buys all the clothes I guess this is true. Except she does like dancing in pink tutus grandad got from TKW.

Mom has taught her lots of nursery rhymes, and reads to her all the time. Our daughter was a third grade teacher, and I guess realized that she was missing something, with grammy getting to take care of E for her first two years and see how she was growing up. Now that they are in Portland mom is not working, and it is her turn to see the daily changes.

So E is always singing, as she plays she is humming a little tune or singing one of the songs that she knows. But she still loves Thomas, and granddad got some new ones for her to play with.


Hope you can hear her over the other two talking in the kitchen.

No comments: