Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Dogs on Tuesday - Buster

I started this to compete with Deana’s Cats on Tuesday posts, but now I see that she is including dogs so I really don’t have much to respond to. We don’t have any cats, so I cannot reciprocate and include both groups. Oh well, so I will continue with the dogs. Today we’ll concentrate on Buster.


He’s the softie of the group, always looking for a lap or a snuggle, even though at times he gets rather grumpy if you pet him. We figure he’s about 16 years old now, he looks about the same as when we got him, but he is starting to get a little hard of hearing. You can’t see the grey hairs he is getting like on Max, as his coat is basically tan and white anyway. Like most dogs he enjoys a good roll in something stinky out in the grass.


He likes laying outside in the sunshine, even in the summer when it’s over 100f we can find him out there, or just on the couch in the family room. He is not as inquisitive as Max, who just has to supervise whatever is going on. But he does wander through once in a while to see what’s happening.


(two for one, see how I cleverly snuck a video of my granddaughter E in there?)

No comments: