Monday, March 05, 2007

Ten songs

Ten songs? Who asks people to do things like this? Oh, right, it was Molly (thanks a lot Ms. Malone). I’ve got my new IPod Shuffle with me (cute), so no display and the songs might be wrong. I purchased the shuffle a few weeks ago – the size of a postage stamp, no moving parts, and it clips onto my badge holder. Neat. Anyway, the first ten songs that come up in shuffle mode (well, it is the Shuffle) are:

I’m a Bitch – Meredith Brooks
Half the Perfect World – Madeline Peyroux
Beat It – Michael Jackson
Clown in Your Rodeo – Kathy Matea
You Crack Me Up – Huey Lewis and the News
Breath – Anna Nalick
Change Partners – Fred Astaire
Don'tcha Wanna - Anastacia
Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? – Shania Twain
In These Shoes? – Kirsty MacColl

So, what does this list tell you? That I don’t seem to buy any new music? Anyway, if you’re looking for suggestions on music, I would highly recommend both Madeline Peyroux and Kirsty MacColl. Those two are on the top of my list now; I’ve just ordered some more of their CDs. B really likes Kirsty, her songs are rather amusing, and E likes the Caribbean beat on the album that we have.

No comments: