Friday, July 16, 2010

E Friday - talking

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics.
Here I reach back to some old pictures, way back to last year when she was only four. She does tell us that she is now five, so I have to remember that. We were sitting in her basement up in Portland talking about something and playing with the balloons that she got for her fourth birthday. She had gotten a new shorter haircut recently and looked cute. Not sure what she was talking about, but she is animated when she explains things.




Later we were outside waiting to dine Alfresco (which Fancy Nancy explains means we were eating outside) when she again was telling us a story about something.




Whatever she was talking about, I’m sure it was fascinating. (hey, I’m Grandpa, everything E says is fascinating)

6 comments:

Las Vegas Mama said...

she is adorable!

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Awh. bless. She is VERY animated! (BTW your bubbles have been making it a little difficult to comment but that's probably my bad)

SOL's view said...

I love E Fridays!

Virginia Gal said...

With E Friday's and Max on Tuesdays, I'm loving this blog!

BOSSY said...

So so so so cute.

The Blonde Duck said...

Ben and I are going to Vegas in October!