Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Books

And thanks to Deana who I think likes me (not sure on that one):

1. One book that changed my life- Sidhartha by Herman Hess. When I read it a long time ago it helped me calm down and review things.
2. One book that I have read more than once: The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien (I like dwarves)
3. One book I would want on a deserted island: How to Catch Fish and 500 Ways to Prepare Suchi, by whoever is a good suchi preparerer and fish catcherer (especially because I hate the stuff)
4. One book that made me laugh: Catch 22 by Joseph Heller (I was in the Navy, and it sure sounds the same)
5. One book that made me cry: Cider House Rules by John Irving
6. One book I wish I'd written: Harry Potter (for the money of course)
7. One book I wish had never been written: The Koran - too many people use it the wrong way. And the Bible, again, too many people use it for justification.
8. One book I am currently reading: The Many Aspects of Mobile Home Living by Martin Clark
9. One book I have been meaning to read: Alaska by James Mitchner (B talks about it) And the next Harry Potter book

No comments: