Tuesday, June 01, 2010

End of Spring

Last week I went down to the Strip and had lunch with a friend. On the way we walked over to TI from Fashion Show Mall and I noticed my favorite stripes in the sky, over the semi abandoned condo structure in front of the Venetian. Perhaps someday the tourist hoards will return, and Mr. Adelson will have the funds to continue on with construction there.


And out in front of the Venetian the gondolas were still moving. It’s amusing to look down at the boats and blue water and think how calm things are, then look up at the busy street and all the traffic and walkers and things going on.


Almost summer, and this coming Saturday is the last of the Spring free concerts in the park, temps then are expected to be over 103f, (41c), so it looks like summer is here.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I enjoyed all the water features when I visited Las Vegas.

Mom O Matic said...

So jealous my husband I love Vegas!

Virginia Gal said...

I am so sorry I missed you while you were in PHX!