Thursday, July 12, 2007

Careful - rated R

I don't know why he goes around looking at other people's ratings, but Rob
pointed something out and so I had to go and find out why.

Online Dating

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

torture (4x) suck (1x)

Wait a minute - this is Vegas - we don't torture people (oh, there goes the count up). Strange, this does not at all match the American movie rating, which seems much more concerned with boobs and sexual antics than violence. I guess I better start going to the nudie bars and topless shows and change the attitude over here, sorry to be so violent.

Oh, just went back and found out why Clare is also rated R:

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

sex (9x) hell (3x) hurt (2x) breast (1x)

I guess they do follow the American movie rating system after all. I wonder what kind of correlation there is to gather from these two, that one torture = 2 1/4 sexes? Oh hell, might as way go all the way in the ratings. After all, I think I'm not hurting anyone, but if you want to email photos of your breast, please feel free.

No comments: