Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Random videos

Bouncing around the internet, Dooce
pointed to this site Colossal Art that shows how to make giant bubbles. Very nicely done, and looks simple enough. The recipe is given in the video, only three ingredients for the bubble mix. One of which is J-lube, a product I had never heard of so I went looking on Amazon . It seems like this is not the intended use of this powdered product, but what I found amusing was the items listed under ‘Customers who bought this item also bought’ and there are the rest of the items needed for the giant bubble making, including rope, poles and dishwasher liquid. It looks like fun


I am tempted to get all the items and make giant bubbles for the kids in the neighborhood (me included).

Other videos – I found this one of a rebel rocket attack interesting. I’ve not seen the war (pick one) from the other side.


And something to do for Halloween


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour et merci pour ces vidéos Joe !!!
Passe un agréable mercredi ☀
BISES

Anonymous said...

✿ Un petit coucou amical chez toi en ce jeudi matin !!! :)
GROS BISOUS d'Asie pour toi Joe ✿

Blond Duck said...

Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

✿ Un petit coucou chez toi en ce vendredi matin !!! :o) BONNE FIN DE SEMAINE JOE ...
GROS BISOUS d'Asie✿

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That last video made me laugh Joe, the kids at the end had the very best reaction :))

angryparsnip said...

I can't watch the second video. The first video is great but I love the last one, especially the last part with the little kids !

cheers, parsnip

obat pelangsing yang aman said...

hi,, just visit this site,, have a nice day :)

khairy said...


شركة نقل عفش من جدة للاردن
شركة نقل عفش للاردن
شركات النقل البري من جدة الى الاردن
شحن من جدة الى عمان
شحن عفش من جدة الى عمان

khairy said...

شركة تنظيف مساجد بابها
شركة تنظيف وصيانة مسابح بابها
شركة تنظيف الاثاث بابها
شركة تنظيف ستائر بابها
شركة جلي بلاط بابها