Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A note to Nancy

A note to Nancy (from http://flaneriesparisiennes.blogspot.com/) je n'ai pas votre adresse e-mail et j'espère que vous viendrez ici - pourquoi avez-vous verrouillez votre blog? J'ai adoré les photos de Thaïlande. S'il vous plaît laissez-moi po.

Several of the blogs that I like (over there on the right) are disappearing. I had to pull off two today, usually I wait until there is no new post for three months in the hope that people will come back. I know people have lives, and this is nothing but a short diversion. At times I too don't feel like putting anything up, but here I am anyway. Thank you to those who do continue to write.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe:
I don't usually comment on any of your blogs but I sure do enjoy reading them. I have been reading them for quite a few years now. I got the link from Tess and Charles blogs. I too use to live in Yellowknife and then Vancouver and am now enjoying myself in Creston, BC. We are located right at the Idaho Border. I have been to Vegas many times but not recently so I really enjoy all the tidbits about your City. Regards.

angryparsnip said...

I also enjoy your blog but I think you know that already.

cheers, parsnip

Blond Duck said...

It's always sad when people leave.

.•♫•. Nancy .•♫•. said...

Un petit coucou chez toi ! :)
Je suis revenue sur la blogosphère et j'ai ouvert à nouveau mon petit blog !!!!

A bientôt Joe !!! GROS BISOUS et bon week-end !!!!

.•♫•. Nancy .•♫•. said...

Un petit bonjour en ce lundi matin chez toi Joe
Bon début de semaine et GROS BISOUS d'Asie

Blond Duck said...

Happy Wednesday!

SOL's view said...

Keep writing :)