Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A few weeks ago I was bouncing around links saved and came across one for something I ordered a while ago - the most marvelous cupcakes in town from Pick Your Poison. It's been a while, so I emailed the girls and ordered two dozen to use as dessert for some friends we were having over. Fortunately some were left by the time they arrived.


There are Lemon Drop, Cup O' Joe, Mimosa and PB&J. All marvelous.

The exciting news is that we are having a group over this weekend, and I've already ordered three dozen more for Friday delivery. Hope some are left.

8 comments:

will said...

the photo looks like something Wayne Thiebaud painted.

Marianne said...

When you say "order," do they deliver? To like Chicago? YUM.

JoeinVegas said...

I imagine if you paid delivery charges they would be happy to fly out there with some Marianne. I would.

SOL's view said...

Mmmm. My waistline and wallet are probably happy they don't ship this way. My tastebuds, however, are not.

Colleen Barnett said...

oh my, these do look delish!

Colleen Barnett said...

oh my, these do look delish!

Daly said...

Ooh these look GOOD!! No doubt they are better than the Cupcakery?

Frankie G said...

Thanks Joe. These cupcakes look awesome. My wife loves cupcakes. When I bring some of these home, she's gonna be super jazzed.