Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday videos - 80's girls

Looking up the YMCA video last week just forced me to look at a bunch of 80’s videos that were listed along the side as related. But before we get to those, LMFAO just came up with a new one that I found rather amusing. It even has Ron Jeremy dancing:


OK, back twenty five years. Let’s do the girls and girl groups today. I don’t think this one would get airplay today, much less back then. It would have been remade with a different top. Those things sure want their freedom


I rather liked Bananarama (at least the name). They came through town a few months ago.


Did you ever walk like the Bangles


Go-go



Cyndi is still around having fun


And a young Kylie


OK, enough big hair already

6 comments:

SOL's view said...

Oh. Oh dear.

I can remember singing along to Sabrina's Boys Boys Boys while MOTH tried to find out how see through that white bikini really was!

:)

Some oldies there!

The Blonde Duck said...

"I work out."
Love it!

Marinka said...

I'm having serious 80s flashbacks. I blame you,

The Blonde Duck said...

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

What Marinka said...

Used Cars Las Vegas said...

Wow, I love the 80's, especially the euro pop; Sabrina, Samantha Fox and Kylie Minogue 80's hits. I'm surprised you know about Sabrina; I think her song Boys Boys Boys was more famous in Europe than America.