Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday videos - quiet ones

Monday videos – no holiday themed songs, but some that are mellower. I like the old musicals from the 50’s and 60’s, and fortunately there are clips on line. Most of them are from Broadway plays and seem rather calm compared to all of the activities presented now. Well, at least here in Vegas with all the Cirque du Soleil stuff. We can start with a young Julie Andrews in the Rogers & Hammerstein version of Cinderella from 1965:


Bill referred to a nice guitar piece, Rodrigo y Gabriela – ‘Tamacun’


And one of my favorite quiet songs, Judy Collins singing Send In The Clowns

4 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

I LOVED the 1970s Cinderella!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I love Julie Andrews!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love Holiday Inn too. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be singing "Send in the Clowns" for the rest of the night. Thanks for the earworm...