Monday, July 21, 2008

E Monday

In following the tradition of Clare we return again to E Friday, where I post photos of my darling granddaughter E, because VG really likes to look at these pics. Well, I like to look at them also. But, sorry it’s not Friday, and I haven’t had any E photos up in a few weeks. I’ve been working on a web site for the big boss’ birthday party, which just sucked the last few weeks (and weekends) away. But back to E:

When we went up to visit in Portland it was to see E of course, but the selection of the time we went was based on her birthday. Yes, while there E turned three.


She had balloons, and mom baked her a dinosaur cake. With pink icing, because pink is her favorite color (this week)


And I dropped our camera so that the pictures aren’t in focus. Oh well, just squint and pretend you can tell what’s going on.

Wait a minute – how old did you say she was?


Is someone happy about that? I think so.

No comments: